The BioGrace-II GHG calculation tool for electricity, heating and cooling products
- Report on sustainability requirements for the use of solid and gaseous biomass sources in electricity, heating and cooling, COM(2010)11
- State of play on the sustainability of solid and gaseous biomass used for electricity, heating and cooling in the EU, SWD(2014)259
- Solid and gaseous bioenergy pathways: input values and GHG emissions, JRC Science and Policy Reports, Report EUR 26696 EN.
The calculation tool features:
- A list of standard values
- An Excel tool that
- Shows how the default values in the 2014 report were calculated
- Allows stakeholders to make calculations themselves
- A user manual
- Detailed calculation rules
- A methodological background document
The final version 3 was put online in May 2015. Go to old versions.